Saturday, October 28, 2006

Yolanda Adams is by far one of my favorite artists today. Of course, I've been a long time follower of her music, like many of you. She's one of the only Gospel artists that have been able to cross over into the urban community and not be label as a sell-out to her own genre. Over the years, Yolanda has made many great albums that we've all come to love. After nearly two decades in this music industry. Yolanda is still going strong with the upcoming release of her new album, "Day By Day".

I had a moment to talk with her about the album, as well as a few other things going on in her busy life. Her spirit was truly beautiful, and regardless of her success, she showed me just how humble she is for her many blessings. Take a few moments, and get lifted as I did with Yolanda Adams...

You have been doing your music for nearly twenty years. How does it feel for you to have that type of longevity in this game ?

It feels great! Absolutely great! It’s all because of great fans and people who continue to support the music. I can’t say it’s anything special I did...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BACK-LINKS and PAGE-RANK WEB DIRECTORY