Saturday, December 30, 2006

exercise daily create a list of 100 must-read books and read them. get out of debt learn. learn. learn something everyday whiten my teeth stop biting my nails stop pulling my hair Live in another country cesardzm wants to create my own layout become more organized Be debt free Skydive be more mature learn norwegian lizbit989 wants to Finally admit Santa Claus is real OR fake and auctually have a logical reson why I believe it expand my social circle find a good job make 2007 my best year yet get married Get more sleep do something that scares me clean out my inbox Brighten at least one person's day, everyday. make a difference have no regrets lose 50 pounds get pregnant Try something new every week learn linux wake up when my alarm clock goes off courtlove2009 wants to lose 25 pounds keep a food diary learn french read Ulysses clean my apartment buy a polaroid camera eat less sugar LEARN CSS learn chinese Keep losing weight till I reach my goal weight SLEEP...sleep better, sleep longer, sleep more, sleep earlier Be financially independant Jul wants to have a healthy baby get outside more watch 50 movies in 2007 Get (or renew) a passport get a new battery for my cell phone stick to a budget xa_vitex wants to be able to talk to my parents get better grades Be on time Read the Silmarillion Worry less. be present Read at least one book a month be comfortable with my body study History by my own stop eating sugar walk through a drive through budget better go back to school Improve my self-esteem Learn to play the piano DrTran wants to get to level 60 on World of Warcraft. Own a cat get back in shape Write in my journal regularly work harder Lose 60 lbs keep a dream journal pvflutechic wants to Go to graduate school take a photography class live authentically read 52 books in 52 weeks learn to belly dance Buy a House learn to love myself Learn Polish implement GTD read Anna Karenina okelay wants to read everything jane austen wrote push my limits lose 80 pounds Become a vegetarian Be less shy get stronger get my tongue pierced. learn how to take a compliment go to bed earlier do crunches every day expand my vocabulary Keep my room clean krini wants to learn to be still lose twenty pounds Take vitamins daily eat more healthily be more patient Clean out my closet. Swim more Go to Disneyland go hiking Weekly: exercise in my target heart rate zone (HRtarget) 4x (Happiness Manifesto Declaration #1) start running again take more chances get drunk get a hobby only eat when I'm hungry roo9 wants to buy an abercrombie and finch hoodie get new underwear as well lose 15 pounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BACK-LINKS and PAGE-RANK WEB DIRECTORY