Saturday, October 28, 2006

PSU

Another psychology class that forces you to take your own life situation and apply it to class. I'm starting to see a theme here. They say you'll take more away from the class if you apply your own problems to the class. Again like with PSY 345 the majority of this class focuses on solving one problem by breaking it up into a few small assignments. The instructor is also the author of the book, so it's interesting to see how he teaches his own book.



All in all, I'm loving life at PSU. The food varies, so I'll never have to be board eating the same thing every day. There is almost a plugged at every workstation in the library and is most class rooms so I can easily plug in my laptop and not drain my crappy battery. The majority of the campus is WiFi enabled so I can pretty much open up my laptop anywhere, even in the park, and start surfing the net either researching or messing around on random websites...The campus bookstore sells Playboy. There's a coffee stand within walking distance of most places. Which is helping me break my energy drink addiction while staying wired to caffeine. At times I'm on a break conveniently are the same times that the PSU Viking football team is practicing, and I can witness how that works from the window of the library. There's a bowling alley, pool room, and home console arcade on a huge 100in screen in the basement of the Student Union. There's a place I can get my computer fixed for free. I get free health insurance for being a PSU student. I can also get free legal advice through the Student Legal Mediations. I'm sure there's so much more that I haven't even seen yet, and the next 2 years here should be filled with new adventures and fun. So like I said...So far, so good...!!!


Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BACK-LINKS and PAGE-RANK WEB DIRECTORY